Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spirit of Love

What is love? What is it that we all want?...Love. This type of love is found with people and with the Spirit guiding us. We are all connected because we are all His children; we are all His family. When love is found, it is rich, enthusiasm, humble, penitrating, encircling, and fullfilling.

I love my Heavenly Father. I love my children. I love my Fiancee. I love my parents. I love my brother and my sisters. I love all my family: grammy, aunts, uncles, great aunties, cousins...all of you. I love my friends. I love my students. Love can be expressed in so many ways. I just wanted to share...love is a power from the Atonement. That is why it is so healing, touching, and wonderful.

Hug others, love them, for tomorrow they may get another assignment...share, laugh, and love...that means you are living.

4 comments:

Jess said...

awwww love you too!

Trish said...

April,
My comment from your message is on my blog... if you're interested.

Hazen5 said...

What a sweet Post! It made me want to hug my whole family. We love you too April.

Heather said...

Love is an amazing force isn't it! Glad to have friends like you and glad that my son is blessed to have you as his teacher!