Sunday, April 17, 2011

cheep

Ok...what is wrong with me and blog update?  I'm too cheep to buy (for 5$) 5 more GB of photo space on my blog.  Why?  I don't really think that it is real--I don't trust it?  It's like, "we now have something else to charge you...mmmmuuuuuuhaaaaaa."  Am I a little untrusting?  yep.  Anyway, I'll cough it up...because I love to update with PICTURES, and so I just need to do it.  Sorry for being an untrusting boob about it, but there it is.  That is why I have NOT updated the blog. 

sigh....I just need to pay for it and put, 1) Isaac's party, 2) trip to the Zoo, 3) room change, 4) Family stress...that is a long one...get ready for reading glasses on that one, 5) spring up dates, 6) Marianne splashing in the urinal...good times, 7) tattle-telling (he's breathing my AIR!), 8) My sister is coming to UTAH to show off her Missionary son!  You go girl!  First Grandson Missionary :), 9) Conference learning, and 10) need to get the story published.  I know that it is a lot...but I'm going to get it done.  By the weekend at least half of these posts should be up.  I have a plan...See you all soon!

1 comment:

Jess said...

good thinking on not paying. I would contact blogger and ask them about it. I have never been asked to pay. I don't have a ton of posts lately either, but I think blogger is supposed to be free! Don't give them any money!