Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How do you break a tie?

How do you break a tie of three to three?  Just add one more!  YEP!!!  It's a BOY!  That makes the boys team the winner!  Go girls!  Cheer them on!  It all works out in the end.  The Boys win.  Scott is over the moon! (Thanks Cousin).  "Jr" has all of his parts, strong heart, mind, big tummy, shoulders, and chest (ouch!), great blood flow in the cord, kidneys, heart, brain...bladder full (and so was mine sheesh!), long legs, long arms, chubby tummy (or wait, did I already say that?), daddy's nose, Giauque lips (quack, quack), and is there anything from me?  Well, we will just have to wait and see. 

(I'm convinced that after having 6 children...I'm simply the host.  It seems like I don't pass on very many physical traits to my kids...except for one thing...My SMILE!!!!  And that is what captured Scott's heart...maybe that's why he loves us all.  ahhhhhhh!

Here's to the 16th of September!  Happy pushing!  Go lucky # 7...prayers for continued health (for Jr and mom), hopefully not a scorcher summer, and to finding a football that he can through at age...3 hours?  (I think that is what Scott said.)  Happy NEWS!

No comments: