Saturday, April 23, 2011

Haircut Adventures

Kids:  Can we go to the Park??
Mom: (I'm dead tired but I'm going to go...) Sure.
Kids: YEAH.  YEAH! YEAH!!
Drive to the park with the new digging toys that the bunny left them...

Kids: Let's GO!
Mom: Ok, I'm just going to rest my eyes...I need 5 minutes

Play, dig, play and build and dig, and play and ahhhhh, quiet!  Sleep....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Door comes open..all kids pile in...and we buckle in Marianne.  Hum...Something is on her shirt.  It's like fur?  Were they by a cat?  Upon closer inspection...AHHHHHH!  It is her...hair.  :(

It took a year to grow her hair...and now it is cut to the scalp in 7 places, so I had to ahem, "fix" it.  DEPRESSING!  Great...Happy Easter...I know just who did it.  So when I ask her, she looks at me and with the "deer in the headlights" look--and I know the truth.

Seat-away for 20 minutes so that I can think of what to do and to not start shouting or losing it.  And in the mean time I need to cut, ahem, fix the new hair due, call Scott and give him the news (he took the boys and his dad shooting) so that he has an hour to cool down, and well, try to figure out what to do with Virginia.

I tell her that she has dishes for a week and that she will have to talk to dad about what happen...TEARS!  but it has to be done.  Haircut adventures....sigh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh girl - I would be so p.o.'d!!!