Monday, April 18, 2011

Splish-Splash at Church!

Marianne's thoughts: Hum, Mommy is teaching.  So I get to be with Daddy.  Give daddy big hugs, love him...YES!  he put me down on the ground.  Now I get to run and waddle around the big gym.  La, la, la, la, la...Fun.  Look!  He is chasing me!  Fun YEAH!!  Oh man!  Daddy picked me up.  Well, I'll point to here, and look at that...walk in the hall...la,de,da,de,da....WOW A big door!  It has a picture of a daddy figure on it.  hum...I wonder that that means?  Oh well, la, de, da...

This is a bright room...it is shiny!  It smells like soap over there.... but over here it smells like...hum...wait!  NO!  Don't put me down daddy!  I'm going to cry...whaaaaa--wait, look at that it is a white sinky-thingy-on the wally---thingy.  What is that?  waddle, waddle, toddle toddle....

WOW! there is a sink at my level--and it's on the wall! I wanna splashy-splashy!  Her the water is cold!  YEAH! Splishy, splashy! La, da, de, la, da!  This is so much fun! Cold splashy water...and in my Sunday dress, with my daddy, at church in a room with lots and lots of splashy sinks! So fun--I wonder what it tastes like? humm... Hey wait!  What are you doing DADDY?  That was my sinky you just took me away from!

Dad's thoughts: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Groooossss! STOP!!!!! EEEEWWW! Where is the SOAP?!  Okay, don't panic...okay washy washy, oh gross!  Ok I can handle this...it is okay, wait don't put your hand in your mouth!  STOP! Wait till I wash them up!  STOP!  Okay, rinse...rinse....UGGGG! 

Marianne's thoughts: hummm...we are leaving the "shiny sinky room"....la da la la...oh wow!  we are back in the big gym!  There's mommy!  Walky-walky to mommy oops! Trip on the chord.  cry a little....  AHHH!  Mommy picked me up! Mommy picked me up!  YEAH!  I'll give her a big wet huggy!

Mommy's thoughts: Teach, teach, hold baby...why is she so wet?  Teach, teach...my hubby's face is bright red...hummm...baby wet, hubby red...teach teach...Say amen, sit down...I bet I'm going to hear about this story....

Love you Marianne!  Love you Hubby!  And I can report, she is alive and well after her first splishy splashy at the Church Urinal...all survived...all is well.  Smile!  This one made me!

1 comment: